What? I thought Site Savvy just took care of my website and social media?
Nope 🙂 When we say we want to take care of your online presence; we really mean it. We’ll jump in and help you setup your Google Business page and manage it. ‘Reputation Management’ is really important, and we love helping business owners communicate with their customers.
We recommend owners to respond to all reviews; really from anywhere! Whether it’s Google, Facebook, Yelp etc.
Especially if they’re negative reviews; potential clients will look for your response and gauge if they can trust you or not. Here’s how to do it:
For your Desktop:
- Make sure you’re logged into your gmail account that is connected to your Google Business page.
- Go here: https://www.google.com/business/
- Click “Manage Now” button.
- On the lefthand, click the ‘Reviews’ tab and that’s where you can see all of your reviews and reply to them.
For your iPhone (may be similar instructions to other smartphones/tablets):
- If you don’t already have this on your phone, download the “Google My Business” app from your app store.
- Open the app and make sure to sign in to your Google account that is connected to your Google Business page.
- Tap the Customers tab at the bottom and you can view all of the reviews that you can reply to.